Friday, March 5, 2010

Spoon is back!

This is a picture of me waiting for Spoon at the SLC airport.  She went to California over valentines weekend to do some wedding planning.  I told her she can never give me crap for missing an anniversary, birthday, christmas, valentines day, or any other special occasion since she missed this one.  One lady at the airport was approaching me from behind to come see my sign to check if I was her ride or not.  She was so weirded out when it was a spoon sign.  Spoon arrived and cried then we ate at Olive Garden in SL, it was good.    

4 comments:

  1. Aw that's the cutest story ever! You should get Pete some tips on being cute like that.. He's lost his touch. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard about the spoon sign. Seriously. Still chuckling about it. Hey, I need volume 2 of Miskin Family Videos so I can see myself wiping off the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she knows she is loved if her fiance waits with flowers and card after Valentine's Day. Let me know about the wedding plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sphoon never did show up that day, we still don't know where she is.

    ReplyDelete