Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun stuff this week


We had a week full of fun rad things. First of all, we both got new phones. Personal Droids that literally do everything.  I thought the phone knew when Mom's birthday was when I got a text from an unknown number reminding me to call my mother. Turns out Jill got a phone and it was her but I wouldn't be surprised if my phone knew too.
Next we found an apartment in Pleasant Grove.  It's the basement of a massive log cabin brand new kitchen, small and cozy up by the mountains. I'll be moving in April 24th and Spoon will move in after the honeymoon :)  
On Saturday I went to the festival of colors in Spanish Fork.  Cassie had to work :( but I had a really good time.  

There were thousands of people there.  We all threw colored chalk at each other, it was epic.

On Tuesday Cassie got a rare day off so we decided to go register for our wedding.
Spoon of course had complete control of the barcode gun at all times... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow how fun! Except it looks like you can't breath in that one picture with all the chalk in the air. I was going to tell you guys to move in below us because if we get someone to fill that apartment we get 50 bucks off our rent next month . .. but then I realize you guys don't need a three bedroom . . . yet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird! They did not have that when I lived in Spanish Fork but oh well. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway. It looks like the whole town showed up.

    ReplyDelete