Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post BYU Beard


Thought I'd let my beard grow out a bit. After 24 years of either not being able to or not being allowed to, it feels so rad.  And mine is said to be better than Nate's, in some circles.  Oh yea, I graduated from BYU,  I got a bachelors degree in Latin American Studies.   And no, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but it sure feels good to be done.  I am sleeping a lot these days to make up for the past years of staying up all night writing papers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know. Nate can grow himself some real facial hair. I don't suppose you ever saw Charley's beard?

    Congrats on being a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are you going to grow it for? Nate and I think you shouldn't trim or shave till June 4.

    ReplyDelete