Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jim and Pam are engaged! Michael: To be married?!?!


So are we!  We became engaged on Christmas morning and the above picture is worth the 1000 words that I was going to write.  It was awesome. We will be wed on June 5th in the San Diego Temple. 
Here is the bling in partial glory but you should really see it in person.  Spoon is so spoiled (Alliteration).



Cassie's Mother made us an engagement cake and a BYU cake because I graduated. They tasted as good as they looked.

We had party and we did a toast  with sparkling cider.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome cakes. Awesome pics. You're a nut, Rogerly.

    I'm trying to work out coming to San Diego. Keep me posted about times and stuff. I'll let you know when I know. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what and exciting time. I love those cakes also. We are all marrying into such talent, I won't be able to keep up with the smart grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two! Yay, being married is pretty fun. Also, those pictures of cakes are making me hungry . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I asked for time off to go to the wedding so I hope i'm invited....

    ReplyDelete