Monday, June 22, 2009










Last week I had a couple of days off and so did phish! It was awesome! On thursday we went to a party with some of phish's work peeps and played this washer game. To my enjoyment and Phish's disappointment I was better at that game then him, the only other game I am better at then him is Mario Kart! (TMI!!!!) Friday Phish and I had a very long day together which is rare so I was happy! We went to BK, then we saw Year One, OMG!!!! That movie was awful do not go see it! The only funny parts were what they show you on the previews and it had weird stuff going on, so stay away from that movie. :) That night I made dinner and then we went to target, we had fun shopping! Phish said that I have converted him to Target because of the target brand lucky charms he got for less than two bucks that taste exactly the same as the real four dollar lucky charms! Pretty sweet! So yeah that is what's new with us, nothing too funny since we do not have babies our blog is just about us and our very exciting life in sunny, warm, Utah ( I am rolling my eyes as I am typing this)! I post on this thing very less often then I should! hahaha (inside joke). (TMI) Next post to look forward to is July 4th in Idaho, where Phish's dad and Gweenie live! Peace out til then blog followers! :)

1 comment:

  1. no good comedy movies anymore, no good comedy anymore, no funny stuff, just grossness and mean-ness... sorry the movie was lamesauce

    ReplyDelete